Wholesome Recipes for Weight Loss
- Carrot Soup
Preparation Time: half-hour
- Further-virgin olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Onion: 1 cup, chopped
- Celery: 1 cup, chopped
- Garlic: 2 cloves, chopped
- Coriander: 1tsp, chopped (or parsley)
- Carrots: 5 cups, chopped
- Water: 2 cups
- Vegetable broth: 4 cups
- Salt: ½ tsp
- Floor pepper: To style
- Warmth oil in a pan over medium warmth. Add onion and celery and sometimes stir till softened.
- Add garlic and coriander and stir for about 10 seconds.
- Stir in carrots. Add water and broth; convey to a simmer over excessive warmth. Scale back warmth to take care of a simmer and cook dinner till it’s tender, about 25 minutes.
- Puree the soup in batches in a blender till clean.
- Add salt and pepper. Divide the combination into 4 equal elements.
- Carrot Kheer