Parkinson’s Health, a North Shore nonprofit, gives free courses in varied North Shore areas, together with Marblehead.
In-person courses returned in September, and stay digital courses are nonetheless obtainable by way of Zoom.
The rising group gives ability-based train and motion courses in addition to specialised arts and music packages. The group’s group of execs is devoted to extend endurance, steadiness power and enjoyable.
In-person class schedule
- Energy with Kim: 11 a.m. Wednesdays at Marblehead Council on Growing older, 10 Humphrey St.
- Stability in Movement with Dianna: 10:30 a.m. Thursdays at Stage Fort Park, 24 Hough St., Gloucester
- Stability & Energy with Sally: 10 a.m. Fridays at Lynnfield Council on Growing older, 525 Salem St.
- Stability in Movement with Dianna: 1 p.m. Fridays at Danvers Council on Growing older, 25 Stone St.
Digital class schedule (livestreamed by way of Zoom)
- Stability in Movement with Dianna: 10:30 a.m. Mondays
- Energy with Kim: 11 a.m. Tuesdays
- Yoga with Dianna: 1 p.m. Wednesdays
- Energy with Kim: 10 a.m. Thursdays
- Stability in Movement with Dianna: 1 p.m. Fridays
- Energy with Kim: 1 p.m. Saturdays
For info on Parkinson’s Health or to register for courses, go to https://parkinsonsfitness.org. For questions, contact 781-572-5918 or email@example.com.